Prospecting in the woods, Sandbank etc

  • dowens15228
    Message 1 of 46 , Jan 26, 2002
      If you are thinking of a Spring prospecting trip (for buried treasure
      and such), and I had enough warning, I'd love to come up and go along!

      Sounds like a metal detector would be in order. I've got a 4x4
      Subruban, so hauling heavy contraband would not be too much of a
      problem.

      I'm thinking of investing in a small engine hoist (portable - on
      wheels for a 383 Chevy small block project I'm planning ( about 1000-
      1200 lb capacity). It would make it easier to raise balky objects
      (on behalf of CSX of course).

      Dan Owens
    • dowens15228
      Message 46 of 46 , Feb 1, 2002