Re: [FJGRailroad] Scotia

  • Knixrule1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2002
      Ill be close to the signal and drag detector, your horn can't annoy me, I
      love it. In fact, I might blow snow on the detector so I can watch
      trains stop from my back window!

      Steve Myers
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2002
        OK the detector is at 164 just east (I'll use the real direction rather than
        CSX's) of the farthest east of the four crossings. That area is the area
        represented in the photos. I'll have them next Wednesday.

        PKL

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 23, 2002
          Steve-Or throw one of those fusee on the detector as he passes.It will
          be fun just to listen to him to repeat the message! How many axles on
          those trains? Mark
        • Robert Schoneman
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 26, 2004
            Was this the little hobbyshop with the owner who smoked Cigars all the time? Not all that far away from Hoffman's per se, near a McDonalds and Fire Staion on 5?

            I have a 3 rail Weaver D&H Alco C628 and a RS3 painted in D&H here which still hasthe musty New York State Smell. And I''ve been gone now 10+/- years now.

            Bob Schoneman
            Appleton, WI
          • Stephen G. Myers
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 26, 2004
              Yes, He always smoked a cigar and everything in the store smelled of it.

                   Steve Myers

              On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 10:28:45 -0800 (PST) Robert Schoneman <suds@...> writes:
              Was this the little hobbyshop with the owner who smoked Cigars all the time? Not all that far away from Hoffman's per se, near a McDonalds and Fire Staion on 5?

              I have a 3 rail Weaver D&H Alco C628 and a RS3 painted in D&H here which still hasthe musty New York State Smell. And I''ve been gone now 10+/- years now.

              Bob Schoneman
              Appleton, WI

              Visit Gino's Railpage at
              Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page