Re: Contact Sheets

  • GINO DICARLO (QUAD GRAPHICS, SARATOGA)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2000
      Saul,

      Do you intend to upload all 194 images of the report sooner or later?

      Gino
    • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2000
        I am uploading a set of contact sheets showing all 194 images of the 1928 ICC survey.
        Eventually I'll upload 50 or so of the most interesting photos. The sheets are
        listed as 1928-Preview pages 1-9.
        Saul