annual pass on ebay

  • CathyBeth@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2000
      I was checking out ebay today and put in the word "Gloversville". Up came an FJ&G annual pass from 1899. The bid is up to $37.99 plus $1 shipping. The item number is 246299241.

      Or are one of you all selling this?

      There is a nice picture of it. Maybe the seller would let Gino copy it for his web page

      Sorry if this post messes up anybody's bidding!
    • GINO DICARLO (QUAD GRAPHICS, SARATOGA)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2000
        I saw that auction Cathy. I would have bid, but I thought it was getting
        pretty steep....