Current Pictures in File

  • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2000
      I'll be taking down several of the pictures I've had up for several weeks. You can
      download any or all. I'll be putting another group of ICC 1928 Pictures soon.
      Please ask if you need help downloading.
      Saul
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2000
        Hi Saul,

        I think everyone's had a chance to download the time tables I posted, and Gino also
        posted the same, so I can free up some space by deleting them. I'll give everyone
        interested 24 hours, then free up the space.

        Paul

        skalbfel@... wrote:

        > From: skalbfel@...
        >
        > I'll be taking down several of the pictures I've had up for several weeks. You can
        > download any or all. I'll be putting another group of ICC 1928 Pictures soon.
        > Please ask if you need help downloading.
        > Saul

        > Looking for the lowest refinance rate for your mortgage?
        > GetSmart.com can help. We'll help you find the loan you
        > need - quick, easy, and FREE click

      • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2000
          I already deleted the PDF file I made of the timetable. If
          someone didn't get it, I can send it to them...

          Gino