Re: '54 Time Table, I hope this works!!! Paul

  • Stanleyb23@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 23, 1999
      In a message dated 8/23/99 20:09:32 Eastern Daylight Time,
      pklarner@... writes:

      << tried to open up the ETT but received gibberish. Suspect I don't have the
      correct program loaded in this machine. As I was reading the message in the
      digest it appears to have been edited. Did you receive a separate email
      with a longer message? >>
      The file appears to be in Quattro Pro version 7 or 8. I only have MS Excel
      97 at home and could not open it, although I can open older versions of
      Quattro.
      I am taking the file to work, where I have both Quattro Pro 8 and Excel 97
      available and I will open the file, save it in Excel format and then bring it
      home and upload it in that format and maybe the old Lotus 1-2-3 format, too.
      sometime tomorrow evening.

      -stan
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 24, 1999
        Great Stan,

        The file is in Corel Quattra Pro 7, if that helps at all. I wasn't sure if this
        was going to work, now I know!

        Paul

      • Stanleyb23@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 24, 1999
          In a message dated 8/24/99 08:00:49 Eastern Daylight Time,
          p.charlie@... writes:

          << Great Stan,

          The file is in Corel Quattra Pro 7, if that helps at all. I wasn't sure if
          this
          was going to work, now I know!

          Paul >>

          OK, here comes the fiile in Excel 97 attached to this msg.

          -stan
        • Stanleyb23@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 24, 1999
            p.charlie@... writes:

            << Great Stan,

            The file is in Corel Quattra Pro 7, if that helps at all. I wasn't sure if
            this
            was going to work, now I know!

            Paul >>

            ok, now this msg has the file attached in Lotus 1-2-3 and/or MS Works as a
            .wks file.

            -stan