Gino's Railpage Has Been Updated

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2000
      Gino's Fonda Johnstown & Gloversville Railroad Page has been updated!

      You'll find more Steam Pictures, More Trolley Pictures, More Diesels
      and additions to The FJG Museum. Ever wonder what J. Ledlee Hees
      looked like? Well his picture is in my museum. Ever see The Cayadutta
      Park Station? Well there's a picture of her on my Trolley Page.

      Got a second, check her out. You wont regret it...

      Visit us at http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

      See You There...

      Visit Gino's RailPage...
      Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
      http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

      Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
      http://www.onelist.com/community/FJGRailroad