High Bridge and Foot Bridge

  • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2000
      The 1928 Survey indicates the deck truss was built in 1900. I have never seen
      pictures of the original structure. I vaguely remember the foot bridge that went over the
      creek at the end of Clinton St. (Now gone) The creek crosses under the ROW and goes behind what used to be Clark Tanning.
      The siding for that building is over the creek. I have pictures.
      That company was on West St. at the corner of Spring. I have a Dec. 1936 map
      of Gloversville which is handy for seeing the way this area used to look.
      Saul