Fonda Depot

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hi guys,

      I uploaded Rich A. Finn's picture to the files section of our Yahoo Page!
      It is a picture of the NYC/FJG Depot in Fonda. This is for the digest and
      web
      subscribers who don't receive attachments...

      Thanks Rich!

      Gino
    • Ohlhous, Howard C.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 9, 2014
        What is the name of the street in the photo of the Fonda Depot?
        Is that one of the streets they recently closed off to avoid crossing incidents?

        Fonda depot, as seen from the rear of a passing NYC train:
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrigerlibrary/12226471036/sizes/o/
      • glenn_j_williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 10, 2014

          Broadway.

               Glenn

          [Penacook, NH]

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 10, 2014
            Broadway hasn't been closed.  I'm sure CSX would love to close that crossing.  Especially after the accident there a few years back.

            Gino

            On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 2:42 PM, <gjwilliams@...> wrote:

            Broadway.

                 Glenn