Re: [FJGRailroad] Derailment in Rochester

  • Lee Morelli
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2001
      Forgive me guys. I have been out shopping and did not hear about it. I am not in touch. I will e-mail a link to article in our local newspaper.

      Merry Christmas to all of you who are of the persuasion!

      Lee

      <<< mwilber@... 12/23 11:25p >>>
      Lee-Any updates on the bad derailment in Rochester tonight?I heard that
      railcars even crashed into two homes and burn them down.No serious
      injuries. Is that true? Mark