Re: [FJGRailroad] Fourth Alarm Rochester FD

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2001
      I'm very interested Mark! Don't get me wrong people! Here's what I find
      acceptable on this list...

      First and foremost, anything related to the FJG! That means Trains,
      Trolleys, Busses, Buildings, Baseball team and Sacandaga Park! I'm
      sure there is more, but you get the picture! Second, this list is
      a railroad list too. I like hearing stories about other railroads
      and general railroad knowledge! The Delaware Otsego was a one time
      owner of the FJG, so any of its subsidiaries including LASB, CACV,
      CNYK or The Susquehanna Railroad are all important to the group!
      Last, any stories of local interest are more than welcome! That
      includes bowling alleys in Johnstown and diners in Gloversville and
      Mayfield! I can't tell you how much ground Sacandaga Park covers!!!
      Don't be afraid to post a message, just try to be specific in
      your subject line! It's just helpful! Believe me, I don't want
      to tell people what is appropriate to discuss on this list! I just
      want to warn the people who don't care for the non-fjg content!

      Gino