Re: [FJGRailroad] Fourth Alarm Rochester FD

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2001
      I also sent pictures in the previous message at the bottom of the page.
      Mark
    • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2001
        I'm very interested Mark! Don't get me wrong people! Here's what I find
        acceptable on this list...

        First and foremost, anything related to the FJG! That means Trains,
        Trolleys, Busses, Buildings, Baseball team and Sacandaga Park! I'm
        sure there is more, but you get the picture! Second, this list is
        a railroad list too. I like hearing stories about other railroads
        and general railroad knowledge! The Delaware Otsego was a one time
        owner of the FJG, so any of its subsidiaries including LASB, CACV,
        CNYK or The Susquehanna Railroad are all important to the group!
        Last, any stories of local interest are more than welcome! That
        includes bowling alleys in Johnstown and diners in Gloversville and
        Mayfield! I can't tell you how much ground Sacandaga Park covers!!!
        Don't be afraid to post a message, just try to be specific in
        your subject line! It's just helpful! Believe me, I don't want
        to tell people what is appropriate to discuss on this list! I just
        want to warn the people who don't care for the non-fjg content!

        Gino