RE: [FJGRailroad] Message Sizes

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 23, 2001
      Thanks Rich!  Have a great holiday!

      From: Richard A. Finn [mailto:ransjfinn@...]
      Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 10:12 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Message Sizes

      good evening

      Actually I sent you a new message, so I can practice on this one.

      And you are right, it is a great group of people, or is it a group of great people?  And you are doing pretty well to manage the site.

      Best wishes

      Rich

      ps Hey, it worked!

      Gino & Kelly DiCarlo wrote:

       Dick,

      I think you've misunderstood me!  I know you have, because you've left
      all the footer info in your message!  I'm not saying to not send certain
      kinds of messages, just label them for people who don't want to read the
      Non-FJG messages!  You can read everyone of the messages if you want,
      but some people may not want to!  It's just for their benefit, that's
      all!  This is a nice big group now, and I think it's important to keep
      as much happy as possible!  The next issue was what to do when replying
      to a message!

      Here's a good example Dick!  When you replied to my message, you should
      have just left what I said, then delete what was at the bottom!  This
      is what you didn't delete...

      Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
      http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

      in New York State at