Selling Off Gloversville Station Stuff

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2000
      Gino,

      The building was not owned by the railroad at the time of the fire. I have
      also heard that a good amount of furniture, etc. was sold off before the
      fire. One of my old teachers said her husband bought a double desk from the
      Gloversville building. I guess he still has it and it's in beautiful
      condition. I've never seen it, though.