Re: Gloversville Station - Electricity?

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2000
      Dave Nestle hinted something to me about insurance and the
      fire. Wasn't the building pretty much cleaned right out
      before the fire? A guy I work with said he remember going
      with his father to the abandoned station one saturday and
      them pretty much letting you take whatever you wanted. He
      grabbed a big leather book that had transaction from way
      back. As much as he could remember, he thought that the
      station burned down not too long after that...

      Gino