(unknown)

    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 27 8:11 AM
      Same situation with the EMD F-units. I saw the Alaska F-unit when it was in
      transit to the Adirondack Scenic. It was tiny compared to the SD50 in front
      of it---in fact, it wasn't even 2/3 as big as the SD50. And then, when you
      see the SD50s next to the SD80MACs, they look tiny!

      >If someone who never saw 3, 6, 8, or 9 wants to experience what they looked
      >like in the real world, go to White River Jct Vt. and stand next to the B&M
      >engine on display there near the AMTRAK station. It was built by
      Manchester
      >but the plan is VERY similar. They look a lot bigger in their photos.
    • Charles Vosburgh
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 28, 2005
        Gino;  I added a note in my renewal about the FJ&G meetings.  I looked it up and the last time they listed it was 9/03.  Longer then I thought.  Not sure if I can be there this week, all up to mother nature.  Charlie