Re: [FJGRailroad] History

  • Knixrule1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      .

      Somewhere in the house I have a couple of books from 1880 called train
      accidents in New York State for the year 1880 published by NY. It tells
      of every incident where farmers, wagons, and what not got killed in the
      state. I never touch the books because the pages turn to dust when I
      turn them.

      .

      On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:25:23 -0400 Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      <dicarlos@...> writes:
      > If you guys remember, I posted an FJG action shot of a diesel going
      > into the Broadalbin Coal & Supply shed. Well, I have a new one and
      > it
      > is just as neat! This one is of the last run of the FJ&G! It shows
      > engine
      > 103 crossing North Main Street and 10th Ave. in Gloversville.
      > Remember,
      > these files are kind of big and for those of you with slow
      > connections
      > like myself, it's gonna take a few minutes to download. Anyhow,
      > here
      > is the link. Enjoy......
      >
      > http://homepage.mac.com/dicarlos/lastrun.html
      >

      > Let me know what you think...