Re: Electric Powerhouse

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 26, 2000
      I am starting to wonder if the colors in my world are the same as the rest
      of you??? I still say that building is big and near 80' in height at the
      least the measurements in the photo I was describing would be right at
      near161' by 161' by 80' height and that is big for this time even now the
      Fulton Co. Coal building should be able to fit inside this thing???? I
      would think? Anybody got the dimensions on this one??