Travel For Free

  • buswax2001@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      As a fellow traveler, I thought you should know about this site I
      just found called Milesource.com. Their AwardMile program makes it
      easy to earn free rewards--including free flights, car rentals and
      vacation packages--just for visiting Web sites, shopping and playing
      games. Even better, there are NO restrictions or blackouts on flights
      like there are with other air mile programs!

      Milesource also makes it easy to book flights and hotels at
      discounted rates and even get a bargain on luggage at their one-stop
      Travel section. If you do book with them, you earn AwardMiles which
      get you that much closer to free travel!

      Membership is totally free, and they even give you 1,000 AwardMiles
      just to sign up. They also give you bonus AwardMiles when you get
      your friends to join. There's no catch, it's privacy protected and
      the sooner you join the sooner we both start getting rewards!

      Check out http://www.milesource.com/join/join.php3?referrer=atlanticl

      Milesource.com, Non-Stop Savings & Rewards!