'54 ETT, Paul

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 1999
      Hi, I just spent the past while recreating the 1954 FJ&G Employees Time
      Table, thinking until I get a scanner, I'd send this along, and everyong
      could have a look. I make it up in Corel Quattro Pro 7, saved it and
      can't open the thing up! I can print it, but the only place I've been
      able to open it is in Corel Wordperfect 7, and the last few columns are
      MIA!

      Any ideas?

      Paul