RE: [FJGRailroad] Santa Train

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 11, 2001
      No, I saw them climb down the E-9!!! Because I was holding my son, it was
      legitimate
      for me to be looking up the ramp waiting for Santa! You know, maybe Walter
      was
      dressed like the reindeer they had! Yes, that unmarked loco had TP&W paint
      showing
      through! I ran out of film before I could get to it. I used the first part
      of my roll shooting
      picts of a CONRAIL loco with something that looked like Nuclear Reactors
      parked near
      Herkimer....

      Gino