New Broadalbin picts

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2001
      Hi guys,

      I've posted some pictures from Broadalbin in the 50's and 60's to the
      web-page! No engines, just buildings! Check them out...

      http://homepage.mac.com/dicarlos/broad1.html

      No password needed here!

      Gino
    • 103424.2304@compuserve.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2001
        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino And Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@c...> wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > I've posted some pictures from Broadalbin in the 50's and 60's to
        > the web-page! No engines, just buildings! Check them out...
        >
        > http://homepage.mac.com/dicarlos/broad1.html
        >
        > No password needed here!
        >
        > Gino

        Gino,

        Thanks for posting the shots. I never prowled around Broadalbin, so
        I now have a much clearer idea of what was where.

        From a modeling perspective, that coal house is a beauty. The
        trackwork would lend itself to a fine little 'fiddle yard,' to use
        the UK term.

        Glenn
      • stevejamie1@juno.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2001
          ---Thank you Gino for posting the pictures there great can't wait to
          get started building some of them.

          Steve

        • stevejamie1@juno.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2001
            ---Looking at the pictures of Broadalbin most of the buildings are
            built on brick supports off the ground did the Kennyetto Creek flood
            that much?The freight house the coalhouse and the building that Gino
            wasn't to sure of the name on are all up on brick supports?Just
            wondering?