Re: [FJGRailroad] Cushing

  • Knixrule1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2001
      Now nothing goes in or out via rail, but lets hope that changes. We
      could open up the old coal power plant next door and get a coal train in
      every week ! The cement risers are still in place to ride hoppers up on
      for unloading.

      Steve Myers

      On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:04:09 -0500 "Aaron Keller" <aakeller@...>
      writes:
      > Gino,
      >
      > No deliveries went to Cushing... the stone was mined there. Empties
      > came in
      > and loads went out.
      >
      > -Aaron

      > http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/