Cushing

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2001
      Gino,

      No deliveries went to Cushing... the stone was mined there. Empties came in
      and loads went out.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2001
        I meant pick ups! I didn't think there were any deliveries there! It would
        be odd to deliver
        stone to a mine, huh?

      • Knixrule1@juno.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2001
          Now nothing goes in or out via rail, but lets hope that changes. We
          could open up the old coal power plant next door and get a coal train in
          every week ! The cement risers are still in place to ride hoppers up on
          for unloading.

          Steve Myers

          On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:04:09 -0500 "Aaron Keller" <aakeller@...>
          writes:
          > Gino,
          >
          > No deliveries went to Cushing... the stone was mined there. Empties
          > came in
          > and loads went out.
          >
          > -Aaron

          > http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/