Re: [FJGRailroad] Syracuse

  • Dick Ryall
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 2, 2001
      What in hell is a go-teek?

      mwilber@... wrote:

      > Gino-My van is gassed up & ready to go.I'll be wearing a black leather
      > jacket with a gray NYSW hat and also be wearing my sunglasses.I also
      > have a go-teek on my chin.Hope to meet many members. Mark W

    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 5, 2001
        They're doing great Mark! Who do you root for?

      • mwilber@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 5, 2001
          Gino-The DETROIT LIONS!!! Mark
        • Dave Brennan
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 6, 2001
            --- mwilber@... wrote:
            > Gino-The DETROIT LIONS!!! Mark

            Mark W - If the Fords don't run their car company
            any better than they manage the LIONS, I'll be out of
            a pension.
            Dave

            Find a job, post your resume.
            http://careers.yahoo.com
          • Dick Ryall
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 6, 2001
              You will notice they have relieved the CEO, and are putting annother
              Ford at the helm, you have seen this before, however now he can screw up
              Jaguar, Volvo, and Ford., Good luck...d

            • mwilber@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 6, 2001
                Dave-Actually Im a Giant fan.I didnt want Gino feel that bad about his
                Bills,so I said the Lions just to let him know that there is a team
                that Buffalo has a better record. Mark
                The Lions died after Barry Sanders left.
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 7, 2001
                  Mark,

                  I would have still felt alright knowing you liked the Giants!

                  Gino

                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 7, 2001
                    --- mwilber@... wrote:
                    > Dave-Actually Im a Giant fan.I didnt want Gino feel
                    > that bad about his
                    > Bills,so I said the Lions just to let him know that
                    > there is a team
                    > that Buffalo has a better record. Mark
                    >
                    > The Lions died after Barry Sanders left.
                    >
                    > He sure tried to make them win,but he couldn't
                    do it all by himself. Haven't heard anything from
                    Saul who lives out there in Ganderland. Dave

                    Find a job, post your resume.
                    http://careers.yahoo.com
                  • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 8, 2001
                      Pension?...what's that? And also, as I said last year, we only live 8
                      miles from the Silverdome and we can hear the boos from our backyard.
                      Saul