Re: [FJGRailroad] LASB

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
      Aaron-Winter was very rough on the CNY.Snowdrifts galore! In the town of
      Columbia,north of Richfield Spa.,was the worst.Ive seen trains twice get
      so stuck that it took trackmen 2 days to shovel the train out.At times
      our snowplow was ineffective because of too much snow.Plus the plow was
      so light that we use to derail it often.One time one of our crews hit a
      broken rail and forced the engine to flip over on its side.One employee
      was hurt.Same guy I work with everyday now.That incident happen in North
      Bridgewater. I still have the WKTV news broadcast on it. Mark