Re: [FJGRailroad] Syracuse

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 2, 2001
      Gino-My van is gassed up & ready to go.I'll be wearing a black leather
      jacket with a gray NYSW hat and also be wearing my sunglasses.I also
      have a go-teek on my chin.Hope to meet many members. Mark W
    • mwilber@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 2, 2001
        Gino-By the way,how is Buffalo doing this year? Mark
      • Dick Ryall
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 2, 2001
          What in hell is a go-teek?

          mwilber@... wrote:

          > Gino-My van is gassed up & ready to go.I'll be wearing a black leather
          > jacket with a gray NYSW hat and also be wearing my sunglasses.I also
          > have a go-teek on my chin.Hope to meet many members. Mark W

        • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 5, 2001
            They're doing great Mark! Who do you root for?

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 5, 2001
              Gino-The DETROIT LIONS!!! Mark
            • Dave Brennan
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 6, 2001
                --- mwilber@... wrote:
                > Gino-The DETROIT LIONS!!! Mark

                Mark W - If the Fords don't run their car company
                any better than they manage the LIONS, I'll be out of
                a pension.
                Dave

                Find a job, post your resume.
                http://careers.yahoo.com
              • Dick Ryall
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 6, 2001
                  You will notice they have relieved the CEO, and are putting annother
                  Ford at the helm, you have seen this before, however now he can screw up
                  Jaguar, Volvo, and Ford., Good luck...d

                • mwilber@webtv.net
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 6, 2001
                    Dave-Actually Im a Giant fan.I didnt want Gino feel that bad about his
                    Bills,so I said the Lions just to let him know that there is a team
                    that Buffalo has a better record. Mark
                    The Lions died after Barry Sanders left.
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 7, 2001
                      Mark,

                      I would have still felt alright knowing you liked the Giants!

                      Gino

                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 7, 2001
                        --- mwilber@... wrote:
                        > Dave-Actually Im a Giant fan.I didnt want Gino feel
                        > that bad about his
                        > Bills,so I said the Lions just to let him know that
                        > there is a team
                        > that Buffalo has a better record. Mark
                        >
                        > The Lions died after Barry Sanders left.
                        >
                        > He sure tried to make them win,but he couldn't
                        do it all by himself. Haven't heard anything from
                        Saul who lives out there in Ganderland. Dave

                        Find a job, post your resume.
                        http://careers.yahoo.com
                      • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 8, 2001
                          Pension?...what's that? And also, as I said last year, we only live 8
                          miles from the Silverdome and we can hear the boos from our backyard.
                          Saul