Re: Syracuse

  • 103424.2304@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 2, 2001
      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino And Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@c...> wrote:
      > Hi guys!
      >
      > [snip]
      > I will be wearing a Buffalo Bills Hat and a jean jacket with a New
      > York Central button on her!
      > [snip}
      >
      > Gino

      No, no, no! You're supposed to be wearing your FJ&G hat! [grin]

      Glenn
      (who always wears his
      Minnesota Vikings hat)
    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 2, 2001
        Glenn,

        I sweat like a pig, I don't want to destroy my FJG hat! That would make
        me stand out in a crowd though, huh?

        Gino

      • mwilber@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 2, 2001
          Gino-My van is gassed up & ready to go.I'll be wearing a black leather
          jacket with a gray NYSW hat and also be wearing my sunglasses.I also
          have a go-teek on my chin.Hope to meet many members. Mark W
        • mwilber@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 2, 2001
            Gino-By the way,how is Buffalo doing this year? Mark
          • Dick Ryall
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 2, 2001
              What in hell is a go-teek?

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 5, 2001
                They're doing great Mark! Who do you root for?

                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 5, 2001
                  Gino-The DETROIT LIONS!!! Mark
                • Dave Brennan
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 6, 2001
                    --- mwilber@... wrote:
                    > Gino-The DETROIT LIONS!!! Mark

                    Mark W - If the Fords don't run their car company
                    any better than they manage the LIONS, I'll be out of
                    a pension.
                    Dave

                    Find a job, post your resume.
                    http://careers.yahoo.com
                  • Dick Ryall
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 6, 2001
                      You will notice they have relieved the CEO, and are putting annother
                      Ford at the helm, you have seen this before, however now he can screw up
                      Jaguar, Volvo, and Ford., Good luck...d

                    • mwilber@webtv.net
                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 6, 2001
                        Dave-Actually Im a Giant fan.I didnt want Gino feel that bad about his
                        Bills,so I said the Lions just to let him know that there is a team
                        that Buffalo has a better record. Mark
                        The Lions died after Barry Sanders left.
                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 7, 2001
                          Mark,

                          I would have still felt alright knowing you liked the Giants!

                          Gino

                          Message 12 of 14 , Nov 7, 2001
                            --- mwilber@... wrote:
                            > Dave-Actually Im a Giant fan.I didnt want Gino feel
                            > that bad about his
                            > Bills,so I said the Lions just to let him know that
                            > there is a team
                            > that Buffalo has a better record. Mark
                            >
                            > The Lions died after Barry Sanders left.
                            >
                            > He sure tried to make them win,but he couldn't
                            do it all by himself. Haven't heard anything from
                            Saul who lives out there in Ganderland. Dave

                            Find a job, post your resume.
                            http://careers.yahoo.com
                          • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
                            Message 13 of 14 , Nov 8, 2001
                              Pension?...what's that? And also, as I said last year, we only live 8
                              miles from the Silverdome and we can hear the boos from our backyard.
                              Saul