CNYK

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Mark W.,

      Perhaps you will agree with me in saying that CNYK is the most overlooked of
      the DO lines. Seems it was overshadowed by the NYS&W's expansion to the
      Northern Division.

      I'd like to hear some of the CNYK stories. Did you have problems with snow
      drifts over there?

      -Aaron
    • Thomas W. McCoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2004
        Thanks for all the help. I look forward to Doug Ellison's book and
        hope he has a signing locally. I have ordered from Rome's Jervis
        library the volume on the DL&W by Taber for the Richfield branch.
        Hopefully this will cover West Winfield throughly. It looks like in
        the 50's that it was quite a railroad town.
        Tom