Plaza Train Show

  • Dean R. Pausley
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      Does anyone have any info on the Train show usually held the first part of
      December at the "egg" ?

      Thanks.

      Dean P.
    • Walt Danylak
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Dean R. Pausley" <dpausle1@n...> wrote:
        Does anyone have any info on the Train show usually held the first
        part of December at the "egg" ?

        Dean,

        The show is December 2. Not sure if it opens at 9 or 10, but I think
        it's 10. I will have the FJ&G display setup at this show.

        Walt
      • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
          Dean,

          The Great Northeast Train Extravaganza will be held on December 2nd at the
          Empire State Plaza!

          Gino

          > From: "Dean R. Pausley" <dpausle1@...>
          > Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:41:27 -0500
          > To: "FJGR Railroad" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
          > Subject: [FJGRailroad] Plaza Train Show
          >
          > Does anyone have any info on the Train show usually held the first part of
          > December at the "egg" ?
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Dean P.

        • Dean R. Pausley
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
            To all, thank you for the date. Look forward to going this year.

            Dean P.