Re: NYS&W 104 on LASB

  • mark_jacob2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      Mark W.,
      Tnaks for any info you can come up with. I'm trying to find out what
      units visted the LASB during it's existence to figure out which units
      I can use on the LASB on my layout and still have some basis in
      reality.

      On a related note, any idea if the "LASB 103", as it arrived on the
      FJ&G, was ever on the LASB or if it was shipped directly to the FJ&G?

      Thanks,
      Mark
    • mwilber@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
        Im pretty sure that the 103 was never used on the LASB. I remember the
        day we picked up the 103 in Fonda yard.But cant recall the exact date.
        Mark W