Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: New Picts on Yahoo Site

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
      Walt-Wereabouts are you going to be located with your set up,I'll drop
      by and say hello.Mark
    • Walt Danylak
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino And Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@c...> wrote:
        ... Hope to see you in Syracuse this weekend! Will you have a table
        set up?

        Gino & Mark,

        I do not setup at the Syracuse Show. I will be there from time to
        time on both Saturday and Sunday. I usually somewhere around the
        Central New York S Gauge Ass'n. display.

        Walt