Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: New Picts on Yahoo Site

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
      Thanks for the info Walt, I wasn't sure about the differences! I was just
      going to label the shots "Lumber cars." Hope to see you in Syracuse this
      weekend! Will you have a table set up?

      Gino

    • mwilber@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
        Walt-Wereabouts are you going to be located with your set up,I'll drop
        by and say hello.Mark
      • Walt Danylak
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino And Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@c...> wrote:
          ... Hope to see you in Syracuse this weekend! Will you have a table
          set up?

          Gino & Mark,

          I do not setup at the Syracuse Show. I will be there from time to
          time on both Saturday and Sunday. I usually somewhere around the
          Central New York S Gauge Ass'n. display.

          Walt