New Picts on Yahoo Site

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hi guys,

      I posted some pictures of Delaware Otsego equipment to the Yahoo/Member
      site. The folder's name is DO equipment and this should be the link to get
      there.

      Don't forget, you need your password to see these. There will be plenty
      more to come...

      Gino
    • Walt Danylak
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino And Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@c...> wrote:
        Hi guys,

        I posted some pictures of Delaware Otsego equipment to the
        Yahoo/Member site. The folder's name is DO equipment and this should
        be the link to get there.

        Gino,

        Picture FJG4 shows the Evans cars, refered to as "Side Slider" box
        cars. Picture FJG5 shows both the Thrall "All Door" box car (CACV)
        and the Evans "Side Slider" box cars (FJ&G). The major difference
        between the two designs are the end doors. Notice that the Thrall
        doors are all the same while the Evans end doors are different from
        the center doors. The FJ&G (DO) had both designs. Cars numbered in
        40000 series are Thrall while 29000 series cars are Evans.

        Walt
      • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
          Thanks for the info Walt, I wasn't sure about the differences! I was just
          going to label the shots "Lumber cars." Hope to see you in Syracuse this
          weekend! Will you have a table set up?

          Gino

        • mwilber@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
            Walt-Wereabouts are you going to be located with your set up,I'll drop
            by and say hello.Mark
          • Walt Danylak
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
              --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino And Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@c...> wrote:
              ... Hope to see you in Syracuse this weekend! Will you have a table
              set up?

              Gino & Mark,

              I do not setup at the Syracuse Show. I will be there from time to
              time on both Saturday and Sunday. I usually somewhere around the
              Central New York S Gauge Ass'n. display.

              Walt