Re: [FJGRailroad] When the Railroad Leaves Town

  • Randy & Lorraine
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2001
      Gino ! I am going to send infrmation to our local book dealers for Joe
      in the meantime if you want one they cost $25 for soft cover and $40 for HB
      and are available from the Truman State Press in Kirksville MO (800)
      916-6802 tsup@... This is a big book ! 350 pgs, section on FJ&G
      is well done, although not large, but the other RR's in the east are
      interesting!! so so many great little short lines are gone !!