When the Railroad Leaves Town

  • Randy & Lorraine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      I have an advance copy of Joseph Schwieterman's new book !! Very Very well
      written and researched!!! Paul if your book is in this league when it is
      done this would be wonderful!! can't tell you guy's what a nicely done job
      Joe has done with this interesting view of Eastern RR Abondonment and their
      Communities!!! Tons of RR stuff I have never heard of?? Randy