New Action Shot

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 60 , Oct 28, 2001
      If you guys remember, I posted an FJG action shot of a diesel going
      into the Broadalbin Coal & Supply shed. Well, I have a new one and it
      is just as neat! This one is of the last run of the FJ&G! It shows engine
      103 crossing North Main Street and 10th Ave. in Gloversville. Remember,
      these files are kind of big and for those of you with slow connections
      like myself, it's gonna take a few minutes to download. Anyhow, here
      is the link. Enjoy......

      http://homepage.mac.com/dicarlos/lastrun.html

      Let me know what you think...

      Gino
    • stevejamie1@juno.com
      Message 60 of 60 , Dec 3, 2001
        ---He 's Still working.I don't know if he knows you or
        not?
        Steve L