Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Henry Propst

  • Dean R. Pausley
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2001
      Dan:
      Exactly. I look at the layouts in MR and sometimes wonder where do
      they not only get the money but the time? Then I step back and realize my
      own little layout is a long term, ever evolving project. As with most
      things in my life there has to be a balance of all factors. I spend a few
      dollars this week and none next. A couple hours here a few minutes there.
      Stay well.

      Best regards,
      Dean Pausley
      dpausle1@...