ADRC 25

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2001
      Here are 2 picts I posted to the Yahoo site of The Adirondack Railroad's
      RSC-2
      #25. This is the train we were talking about on the list the other day!
      She is
      located near the Utica Children's museum in Utica, New York. She has the
      name
      "Durwood Carmen" stenciled on the cab. Durwood was a part time engineer
      for the FJG in the 70's and passed away in the early 80's. I thought it was
      nice touch naming the engine after him!