Re: November Model Railroader

  • stevejamie1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2001
      ---Hi Everyone,
      I know Henry he models the NYC and that is the 44 tonner in the
      background my freind Jim has been to to his house to run his railroad
      he always telling me about the section of the FJG that Henry
      did.Can't wait to see the picture.From What Jim said it's the fonda
      yard and a track that runs off in to the backdrop that reprecents the
      rest of the FJG.I'll will go see his layout during the convention at
      the end of the month last Friday we saw a great D&H layout.It's
      always great to see others people modeling and it gets me OFF MY ASS
      and do something instead of talking about doing something.

      Steve In FJGRailroad@y..., "Walt Danylak"