Re: November Model Railroader

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2001
      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
      That's great Walt! What does it say he models? ...

      He models the NYC, and the photo shows a pair of NYC E8's with a
      passenger train.

      Walt
    • stevejamie1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2001
        ---Hi Everyone,
        I know Henry he models the NYC and that is the 44 tonner in the
        background my freind Jim has been to to his house to run his railroad
        he always telling me about the section of the FJG that Henry
        did.Can't wait to see the picture.From What Jim said it's the fonda
        yard and a track that runs off in to the backdrop that reprecents the
        rest of the FJG.I'll will go see his layout during the convention at
        the end of the month last Friday we saw a great D&H layout.It's
        always great to see others people modeling and it gets me OFF MY ASS
        and do something instead of talking about doing something.

        Steve In FJGRailroad@y..., "Walt Danylak"