Flanger Update

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2001
      I asked the D&H Group some questions about the D&H flangers. I
      received the following reply from John A. Shaw:

      From "The D&H Color Guide to Freight and Passenger Equipment", page
      116, D&H 36006: "This design of snow flanger was unique to the D&H.
      Most were rebuilt in the 1940's from 36' wood boc cars built by ACF
      in 1907."

      This brings up another question. Assuming that the D&H flangers were
      numbered in the 36000 series, what was the D&H number of the flanger
      purchased by the FJ&G?

      Walt