Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Flanger

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 5, 2001
      For what it is, the Battenkill is one amazing shortline... (1) for its
      ability to stay open; and (2) for it endless array of photographic props.

      From: Dicarlo, Gino <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      To: 'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com' <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, October 05, 2001 2:31 PM
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Flanger

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2001
        Aaron,

        I've just started making trips to Greenwich to snap shots of the BKRR!
        There is one
        photographic opportunity after another! Their main yards in Greenwich is
        like a trip
        to the past! There's a lot about that line that reminds me of the FJG in
        the 80's.
        The 2 ALCOs they have make me think of 100 and 103...

        Gino

      • fusco@baldcom.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 6, 2001
          The former Tioga Central's ex-D&H flanger is parked on a siding with
          some other vintage stock at a museum alongside Route 38 between
          Newark
          Valley and Berkshire. It's just like the FJ&G's with one exception---
          it has an extended vision side windows in in the cab, you know those
          little bulges that stick out one person-width wider on each side.-Andy