RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Flanger

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 5, 2001
      Yes, I wanted to mention that! The BKRR has a flanger too! She is in
      terrible need of a
      paint job!!!

      Gino

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2001
        For what it is, the Battenkill is one amazing shortline... (1) for its
        ability to stay open; and (2) for it endless array of photographic props.

        From: Dicarlo, Gino <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
        To: 'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com' <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Friday, October 05, 2001 2:31 PM
        Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Flanger

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 5, 2001
          Aaron,

          I've just started making trips to Greenwich to snap shots of the BKRR!
          There is one
          photographic opportunity after another! Their main yards in Greenwich is
          like a trip
          to the past! There's a lot about that line that reminds me of the FJG in
          the 80's.
          The 2 ALCOs they have make me think of 100 and 103...

          Gino

        • fusco@baldcom.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 6, 2001
            The former Tioga Central's ex-D&H flanger is parked on a siding with
            some other vintage stock at a museum alongside Route 38 between
            Newark
            Valley and Berkshire. It's just like the FJ&G's with one exception---
            it has an extended vision side windows in in the cab, you know those
            little bulges that stick out one person-width wider on each side.-Andy