Re: [FJGRailroad] Re:

  • Randy & Lorraine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2001
      It certainly is the only bonafide piece of FJ&G work equipment left in the
      area? Roger Barnowski told me he was later disappointed with his decision
      to sell the fully fuinctional undercarriage for scrap! He bought that
      flanger as a sales gimic? but does have an interest in the FJ&G RR.
      Perhaps someday he will see to it that this ends up at the little Park in
      Gloversville?? It is good to here there may be other parts flangers around
      to replace the missing pieces!