RE: [FJGRailroad] Re:

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
      Trouble with the former FJ&G flanger is the flanging apparatus has been
      removed. It's not unique. There's one in Albany down near the waterfront,
      along with a caboose - at least they were there.

      PKL

    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
        No Paul, It's not unique, but it was a piece of FJG rolling stock! It
        belongs on the former property, not in front of a mill! It would be easy to
        repaint it for the FJG!

        Gino