Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Quad

  • Ricky M Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2001
      Oh yes, the Albany District always got quite excited about Quad, and
      Saratoga post office was always a gem because of the revenue brought in
      with all the magazines you put out.

      Oh, the bad old days, let's not talk about the usps or I may go
      postal ! ?

      We at Selkirk yard are still waiting for the WTC to go through in
      high gons, we get all the NYC garbage and demolition on its way to
      abandoned coal mines in Ohio and West Virginia.

      I remember two pieces of eqiupment sitting in Northville, and I
      thought it was in front of a lumber yard, one still had the flager blade
      underneath it. When we drove over this summer, this is all we found ?

      Steve Myers