RE: [FJGRailroad] Re:

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2001
      The files came through just fine Steve! I'm surprised Randy didn't give us
      a little info
      on the flanger in Northville! He used to have an antique shop in it! That
      would be neat
      if that thing was in the Rail Yard park! It' sin great shape! For those of
      you who don't
      know what I'm talking about, one of the FJG's flangers is now in front of a
      business in
      Northville. This flanger is the one that was featured in the 79 Model
      Railroader article.
      If anyone is interested, I have several shots of her in her FJG paint scheme
      and what
      she looked like when she first appeared on the line. As for Quad, I didn't
      know that
      we were the biggest postal revenuer in New York. All I know is that we have
      US Postal
      employees who work in our plant! Paid by the government, but working at
      Quad!

      Gino