Bob's Photos

  • 103424.2304@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2001
      Went to the Concord (NH) Model Railroad Club show today, where Bob's
      Photos had a *huge* space.

      He apologized for not having his FJ&G photos with him and then
      asked, "What is there about that railroad? Each time I go to the
      Albany show, I get cleaned out of everything on it."

      My response was a paraphrase of Daniel Webster's about Dartmouth
      College: "It is a small line, but there are those who love it."

      Glenn