RE: [FJGRailroad] More on the action shot

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 8 11:37 AM
      Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
      Montreal quite a bit,
      so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
      enough to Canada!
      So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!

      Gino

      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 8 11:41 AM
        You're right Paul, Good Day!

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8 11:41 AM
          That's eh, eh!

          Paul :-)

          "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

          > Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
          > Montreal quite a bit,
          > so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
          > enough to Canada!
          > So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!
          >
          > Gino
        • Walt Danylak
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8 12:43 PM
            --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...> wrote:
            Hi Gino,

            Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if
            I can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really
            small Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone
            must have taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come
            on, the thing was 4 times the size!

            Paul :-)

            Paul,

            I've been looking for home movies of the FJ&G for several years with
            little or no success. Do you know of anyone that has any?

            Walt
            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8 1:01 PM
              Hi Walt,

              No, but someone must.

              Paul

            • mwilber@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 8 6:57 PM
                Shall we call it
                " FJG DOES GLOVERSVILLE " ?
                Mark
                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 11 10:50 AM
                  I'm glad I wan't the only one to note the similarity.

                  PKl

                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 11 11:36 AM
                    almost like a Power Point presentation...

                    Paul